The Fox Valley Workforce Development Board, Inc. is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization that serves as one of the Workforce Investment Boards established by the 1998 federal Workforce Investment Act (WIA). FVWDB administers WIA programs, operates six One-Stop Job and Career Centers, and provides business services to employers. The Fox Valley Workforce Development Area covers Calumet, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Waupaca, Waushara, and Winnebago Counties.
The Fox Valley Workforce Development Board, Inc. fosters an environment of accessible, high quality, efficient and affordable training and employment opportunities to individuals, employees, and employers.
The Fox Valley Workforce Development Board, Inc., as an innovative leader, serves our communities by providing individuals opportunity to seek their fullest potential while affording businesses the opportunity to recruit the highest quality employees.
- RE-align the existing delivery system.
- Identify 20 key employers to partner with the Board on developing skill match strategies.
- Recruit Dislocated Worker clients ready to improve skill sets and be willing to employ with businesses.
- Develop a worker pipeline system for high skilled jobs through partnership with colleges, universities, and k-12.
- Develop a market strategy that attracts Dislocated Workers and Youth into high tech, high skilled jobs.
- Generate three alternative funding resources, including fee for services, foundations, and other federal grants.
- Focus on economic growth and sustainability of NEW and FVWDA.
- Focus on five key industry sectors, i.e. advanced manufacturing, modernized agriculture, construction, healthcare and call centers.